Meteor75 Pro features 45mm propellers, being the largest 1S whoop drone for greater thrust and lift. Comes with more powerful 1102 22000KV motors and a new BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery. Besides, it has the same flight controller, Analog VTX system, and canopy as the F4 1S 5A FC, C03 FPV camera, M03 350mW VTX, and Micro Canopy on Meteor75. This drone combo makes Metoer75 Pro faster, more responsive, and flight time, which would be ideal for FPV racing or acrobatic flying indoors or outdoors.
- The upgraded frame that fits 45mm props perfectly makes Meteor75 Pro the largest 1S whoop drone. Powered with 1102 22000KV motors, it performs smoothly in the air and is maneuverable for freestyle tricks.
- It features a roomier battery slot that can accommodate a bigger battery such as BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, which provides a larger capacity and higher discharge rate, bringing more flight time and robust flight performance to the quadcopter.
- Built-in 1.45g ultralight weight and upgraded C03 FPV camera. This new camera has optimal performance for indoor whoop drones.
Adopt with injection molding technique, this canopy is 1.60g ultralight weight and is more durable, anti-ruin, and heat-resistant, providing good protection for the whoop drone.
- Equipped with F4 1S 5A flight controller (Serial ELRS 2.4G or SPI Frsky). The ELRS 2.4G RX version comes with the default ELRS V2.0 firmware and supports being upgraded to ELRS V3.0 separately without flashing Betaflight flight controller firmware. The SPI Frsky version can be also used as the PNP version to connect external receivers due to the two UART ports on the board.
- The various colors of the spare parts including the Meteor75 Pro frame and micro canopy, offer pilots more choices. Using them with BETAFPV waterslide decals, pilots can easily DIY and build their unique whoop drones.
- Item: Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Quadcopter
- Motors: 1102 22000KV Motor
- Battery: BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
- Frame: Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Frame
- Propellers: Gemfan 45mm 3-Blade Propellers
- Camera: C03 FPV Camera
- Tilt: 30°/20°
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera 2022 version
- FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0/F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky) V3.0
- Receiver Option: ELRS2.4G, Frsky/PNP, TBS Crossfire
- VTX: M03 25-350mW VTX
- Flight time: 6:40
- Weight: 31.33g
Meteor75 Pro VS Meteor75
Upgraded from Meteor75, the Meteor75 Pro is the largest 1S whoop drone with 45mm propellers, which is able to generate more thrust and lift. It comes with a 550mAh larger battery, and higher KV motors, making it more suitable for performing acrobatic maneuvers. The Meteor75 uses 0802SE 19500KV motors, 40mm props, and a 450mAh battery, which are great for lighter quadcopters.
|Frame||Meteor75 Pro Frame||Meteor75 Frame|
|Motors||1102 22000KV Motors||0802SE 19500KV Motors|
|Propellers||45mm 3-Blade Props||40mm 2-Blade Props|
|Battery||550mAh 1S Battery (Default), 450mAh 1S Battery||450mAh 1S Battery (Default), 550mAh 1S Battery|
|Flight Time||6:40||6:00 (450mAh), 6:50 (550mAh)|
Powerful 1S Drone Combo
Meteor75 Pro with 45mm 3-Blade props performs very precise, agile, and fantastic flying, which is the largest 1S power whoop drone nowadays. Fit out with 1102 22000KV motors and BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, Meteor75 Pro has an excellent thrust-to-weight ratio performance.
The latest F4 1S 5A flight controller is applied to all BNF versions of Meteor75 Pro. It features Serial ELRS 2.4G instead of SPI ELRS 2.4G for ELRS version compared to the previous version. The Frsky version reserves two UART ports for the available external receiver so it can be used as PNP. The ESC on the new board is powered by BB51 hardware in place of BB21. Last but not least, we update the gyro to BOSH BMI270 for better performance and stability since the new F4 1S 5A FC.
|Meteor75 Pro (ELRS)||Meteor75 Pro (Frsky, PNP, TBS)|
|FC Inside||F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0||F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky) V3.0|
|UART Port||One UART Port||Two UART Ports|
|External RX||Not Supported||Supported|
Note: For Serial ELRS 2.4G, the Betaflight firmware 4.3.0 and up start to support BMI270 gyro. For SPI Frsky, DO NOT flash the other firmware, otherwise, the RX will be lost in control at a very close range. Please flash betaflight_4.2.11_BETAFPVF411RX firmware built by BETAFPV for SPI Frsky.
C03 FPV Camera
C03 is a lightweight 1.45g and 1200TVL resolution camera that has been designed to provide superb performance for micro FPV quadcopters. It has a 2.1mm lens that gives a 160° field of view, operating in 4:3 image ratios, and features a 1/3” CMOS sensor for clear and brilliant images.
Endurance Boosting Battery
Meteor75 Pro applies the new BT2.0 550mAh 1S battery, which is capable of delivering a discharge rate of 40C (continuous) and 80C (burst). With its larger capacity and stronger power, pilots can enjoy more flight time and a robust flight experience.
Meteor75 Pro Frame
Meteor75 Pro frame is the largest 1S whoop frame with 45mm propellers currently and comes with more features. The frame features a roomier battery slot for more battery choices such as BT2.0 550mAh battery. The motor holder is using a triangle bilateral stretch structure, giving pilots a more durable and smoother flight experience. In addition, the Meteor75 Pro frame offers seven colors for options, which pilots should purchase separately.
BETAFPV aims to provide the best whoop quadcopters for pilots and Meteor Series whoop quadcopters are definitely the perfect balance in all areas of performance. From 1S to 2S, indoors to outdoors, whether agility, maneuverability, speed, or stability, Meteor series whoop drones meet the needs of a variety of flight environments and offer excellent experiences to pilots. The latest Meteor75 Pro with 45mm props, being the largest 1S whoop, is proud of its performance both indoors and outdoors.
- Radio Transmitter: LiteRadio 3 Pro, LiteRadio 3, LiteRadio 2 SE
- Battery: BT2.0 550mAh Battery, BT2.0 450mAh Battery
- Props: Gemfan 45mm 2-Blade&3-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft 4PCS)
- Colorful Frame: Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Frame
- Colorful Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera 2022
- Sticker: BETAFPV Waterslide Decals
- Charger: 6 Ports 1S Battery Charger & Adapter
- Goggles: VR03 FPV Goggles
- Screws: Meteor Series Motor Fixing Screws Pack (40PCS)
- BT2.0 Series Accessories
- 1 * Meteor75 Pro Brushless Whoop Quadcopter
- 2 * BT2.0 550mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * Type-C USB Cable
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 4 * 45mm 3-Blade Props (1.5mm Shaft)
- 1 * Screwdriver
- 1 * Pack of Screws
- 1 * Accessories for Canopy